What is Cold Laser Therapy?
Cold Laser Therapy delivers specific light energy in the form of photons, to damaged cells in order to increase blood flow and stimulate natural physiological activity.
How does it work?
Cold Laser Therapy increases blood supply and ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) production, which is really the “gas” that runs the body. ATP activates and promotes the body’s own natural healing processes. This can accelerate the healing of damaged tissues, aides in the reduction of pain and inflammation, increasing joint mobility and promoting a healthy cell metabolism.
Cold Laser Therapy effectively treats:
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Muscle strains and tears
- Sore muscles and joints
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological conditions
- General pain
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Anti-inflammation applications
Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy:
- Rapid relief of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- No known side effects
- Speeds healing process
Enter your email to automatically receive Dr. Jan’s HealthNews Newsletter in your inbox. Her helpful tips, resources and wealth of knowledge will help you learn how to take charge of your life and health.